Princeton Sports and Family Medicine continues to redefine health care practice in New Jersey. With the aid of cutting-edge diagnostic equipment and techniques, its expert panel of providers strives to ensure patients receive optimal health in their state-of-the-art offices. Contact their offices today and receive a superior treatment experience.
Upon visiting Princeton Sports and Family Medicine, P.C., individuals receive a patient-centered treatment plan to help them achieve their peak health. PSFM shares a dedication to providing restorative care for individuals within New Jersey.
The expert panel of board-certified physicians and other renowned professionals regularly offer preventive care alongside annual physicals, care for chronic conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, and hypertension, and acute care for sports injuries, including running injuries.
Your professionals at PSFM have a broad range of medical experience in areas such as family medicine, primary care, and adult, pediatric sports medicine fields. As such, the practice ranks as your suitable partner for the whole family, addressing numerous issues such as weight loss, Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs), adolescent health, women’s health, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
Compared to their rivals, PSFM, P.C. keeps its daily patients on the lower minimum to ensure the team focuses on outstanding patient experience. Every individual aged four years and above receives ample time with their care providers to allow proper support and education. Contact the practice for a full range of mental health, respiratory problems, cancer screenings, and physical therapy.
Princeton Sports and Family Medicine P.C. offers viable solutions to ensure your optimal health. Their range of top-quality services include:
- Arthritis Specialist- Arthritis presents grave challenges and affects many individuals’ daily lives. At the practice, skillful practitioners help to ease arthritis pain and enhance your life’s quality with innovative treatment methods. Contact them for all your arthritis concerns.
- Back Pain Specialist- Half the population of working adults suffers from back pain in America. Using cutting-edge diagnostics and personalized complete care plans, your provider at Princeton Sports and Family Medicine, P.C., can aid in your recovery and productivity.
- Shoulder Pain Specialist- Your shoulder is your body’s most mobile joint since it supports a wide range of motions. If you or a dear one experiences shoulder pain, contact the specialists for a practical treatment solution.
- Concussion Specialist- Every year, close to three million citizens encounter a concussion or any other traumatic brain injury. Although concussions are regarded as mild brain injuries, failure to respond timely may lead to permanent damage or lasting disability. Contact the team at PSFM, P.C. to receive efficient diagnosis and treatment.
- Hip Pain Specialist- Hip pain occurs due to normal wear and tear, overuse, sports injury, arthritis, and other factors. Regardless of your source of pain, the elite panel at Princeton Sports and Family Medicine, P.C. has all the diagnostic and treatment alternatives at their disposal to grant you relief.
Currently, Princeton Sports and Family Medicine, P.C. accepts a limited number of new and existing patients giving them a unique treatment experience. Reach them via their online booking tool today or call the offices for an effective, customized treatment solution.