June 19, 2024
Know When You Need to Visit an Orthopedic Surgeon in Katy, Texas

Know When You Need to Visit an Orthopedic Surgeon in Katy, Texas

Orthopedics means the study of medicine related to bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and soft tissues. If you are facing any issues related to bones, joints, or muscles due to injury or any other condition, then you need to consult an orthopedic doctor. An orthopedic doctor is a specialist who diagnoses and treats any issue related to the musculoskeletal system of your body.

Some injuries such as the sprained ankle, shoulder pain, knee pain, etc., may look minor but can cause difficulties in the long term. Usually, the most common therapy is to rest a lot and use an ice pack to reduce such aches. In case, the pain or the discomfort does not decrease in time, then it is time for you to visit an orthopedic doctor. If the case is severe, you might have to undergo surgery as well.

Orthopedic surgery provides relief from pain and damage caused by the injury. If you stay in Katy, Texas, and are looking for a specialized orthopedic surgeon, then contact Integrity Orthopedics. At Integrity Orthopedics, located in Katy, Texas, Dr. Pavel Muradov and his expert team provide the best arthritis treatment, knee arthroscopy, weight management, and total hip replacement. Dr. Muradov is an expert in hip and knee surgery and is the best Katy orthopedic surgeon.

When Should You Visit an Orthopedic Surgeon?

If you are facing any of the below-mentioned issues, then you need to visit an orthopedic surgeon at the earliest and get the treatment:

Orthopedic Surgeon Katy, TX

  • When you undergo a severe injury or accident causing extreme pain in your muscle, joint, or bone.
  • Bone dislocation or instability.
  • Suffering from worse hip and knee pain.
  • A torn tendon.
  • Severe neck pain.
  • Extreme back pain.
  • Suffering from soft tissue injury or sprain.
  • If you are unable to stand on your feet properly.

When Should You Undergo Orthopedic Surgery?

For minor bone and joint-related issues, you just need to consult an orthopedic doctor and follow the given prescription. However, in some severe cases, you might have to undergo orthopedic surgery. Such as:

  • You need to undergo surgery if you are suffering from carpal tunnel, a condition that causes tingling in the thumb, index, and middle finger, and numbness in the hands and wrists.
  • Constant swelling of your joints can be a sign of broken bone, which means you need to undergo surgery.
  • Instability in the joints is another sign that you need to undergo orthopedic surgery.

Therefore, if you are facing any of these issues, then you should consult an orthopedic doctor immediately.