You are walking down the streets. All that you are thinking about is the tired appearance on your face. You are worried that your sagging neck and a lesser defined chin could affect how appealing you are. And like anyone else, you derive your self-confidence from your beauty.
Indeed it can be hard to walk around, wearing no self-esteem. Perhaps, all that you have ever desired is to be accepted in society. To be a part of the beauty that friendships and acceptance offer. I would advise that you should consider a face & neck lift in San Francisco.
There is hope. A hope that you will look more appealing after this surgery. But do you know what the process involves? Perhaps not, and you are not alone. In this light, we explore some of the least understood aspects that you should always have in mind.
What is facelift surgery?
Have you ever heard of a rhytidectomy? It is a different name used for a facelift, which is a cosmetic surgery that comes in handy in enhancing your appearance. Usually, it plays a significant role in removing any excess facial skin and fat to reshape the lower part of the face.
The results of this facelift could last for up to ten years. This is such a long period that will assure you of incredible value for your money. However, the skin on your face will go on aging. It indicates that the procedure is relatively less permanent.
And did you know that there are a variety of types of facelifts? This way, you will be free to choose whichever suits your preferences and needs. You will have to choose one or more from the following procedures.
- You could go for a liquid facelift which involves injectable dermal fillers
- There is the jawline rejuvenation which revitalizes the region between the upper neck and the jaw
- You could also consider a mini facelift that is relatively less invasive
- The S-Lift is vital for treating the lower third of the face
- We have the mid-facelift which treats the cheek area
- There is the cutaneous lift for treating the lower face and neck
- The temporal facelift is for improving your eyebrows
- You could also consider a Quicklift
- You can opt for the traditional facelift, which is more comprehensive
Why would you consider this procedure?
As mentioned earlier, beauty is the ultimate goal of every individual. With this procedure, you will be sure of getting a smoother, as well as a more youthful appearance. Ideally, the process will:
- Tighten or remove any sagging skin
- Lift the corner of your mouth
- Alleviates creases between your lips and cheeks
- Deals with the droop on your cheeks around the jawline
But who would be a perfect candidate for this procedure? Usually, it would be best if you had an elastic skin, a healthy bone structure, and good general health. In most cases, patients will be between 40 and 70 years.
To sum up, facelift surgeries have become an essential element in the pursuit of glowing skin. If you are ready for this procedure, all you will need to do is to find a reliable facelift surgeon.