Taking care of your health is the most important thing you can do to reward yourself. Your lifestyle greatly determines your overall health. The type of foods you consume are full of chemicals that your body may not be in a position to get rid of them fully. The change of biodiversity and an increase in global warming is also a threat to your health. Technology growth is a factor that is changing the well-being of your health status. It will help if you undergo blood screening and full body examination for disease diagnosis. Dr. Thomas Nguyen is a specialized doctor who deals with examination, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of various diseases. Below are the type of disorders you can be diagnosed with.
Types of diseases that you may like your doctor to screen
Diseases affecting your respiratory system, digestion system, reproductive system, and nerve system are very common in the modern world. These diseases include;
· Chronic diseases. Chronic diseases are conditions that develop slowly and become lifetime diseases. Chronic diseases include diabetes, heart diseases, asthma, and many more. It is vital for you to undergo examination and diagnosis so that the doctor can provide the appropriate medical treatment according to their skills and resources available. A condition like diabetes affects your nerves leading to chronic pain disorders. Physicians can also prevent these diseases if they have not severely developed.
· High blood pressure. This is a condition that occurs when blood uses more force to push against your blood vessel. High blood pressure mostly affects adults. An increase in fat content in your veins changes the normal flow of the blood leading to high blood pressure. Salt is another known cause of hypertension. A high level of salt consumption makes your blood less viscous, changing the flow of your blood. Other causes include smoking, stress, depression, old age, chronic kidney disease, and many more.
· Chronic kidney disease. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a condition that occurs when your kidney fails its function over time. If your kidney fails to work, it may lead to the accumulation of wastes in the blood, which can result in a change of skin color. Kidney disease can also lead to blood vessel complications, high blood pressure, and heart problems. CKD is also caused by an increase in sugar level in your body, genetic inheritance, and glomerulonephritis that interferes with the filtration units of the kidney.
Tips on how to keep your body free from diseases are as follows.
How to keep yourself free from diseases
A healthy body is free from diseases. To have a healthy lifestyle, you must embrace a collection of tips that are compulsory to follow. They include;
· Drink a lot of water
· Reduce the consumption of salt and sugar
· Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
· Eat a balanced diet
· Do a lot of exercises to increase your metabolic process
Keeping your body healthy is essential for a good lifestyle. Visiting a doctor frequently for disease screening is also very important. Diseases that are noted early before they become severe are easy to treat and manage. Consult Nguyen Medical Group for diagnosis and treatment of disorders.